Lol, my knees have not given any problems since then. Maybe I'm getting into shape!
I don't know what the temperature. It was cold. Didn't have my thermometer (the one Marcie gave me). I did hear the forcast, but they gave the temp in celcius, so it didn't mean much to me.
On April 1, 2007, I decided that the time was right for me to leave my job and travel. There is so much in the world that I would like to see while I still can. This blog is for family and friends to keep track of where I am.
2 comments:
Are you sure you are not going gray. Some of us think you are using Just for Men to hide it. Just kidding.
I hope your knee gets progressively better.
Polly wants to know how cold it was up on the mountains at Tongariro.
Take care.
Lol, my knees have not given any problems since then. Maybe I'm getting into shape!
I don't know what the temperature. It was cold. Didn't have my thermometer (the one Marcie gave me). I did hear the forcast, but they gave the temp in celcius, so it didn't mean much to me.
Post a Comment