The inside of the Magic Bus. Photo of bridge, taken while standing on the bridge where bungee jumping started. The bridge where bungee jumping started. I did not jump. I refuse to spend $150 for a 5 second thrill.
Yes, that is the only reason. They used to let people jump for free if they jumped nude. I would have done that, but they stopped that because too many people were getting free jumps.
On April 1, 2007, I decided that the time was right for me to leave my job and travel. There is so much in the world that I would like to see while I still can. This blog is for family and friends to keep track of where I am.
2 comments:
Are you sure that's the only reason you didn't jump?
Yes, that is the only reason. They used to let people jump for free if they jumped nude. I would have done that, but they stopped that because too many people were getting free jumps.
Post a Comment