skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
My old-school travel blog
I know no one comes here, but I'm tired of social media. :-)
Pages
Home
My Travel Map
Tuesday, April 7, 2009
India: Images 55
People watching a cricket match on a television inside a store in Delhi.
A building in downtown Delhi
In India, people honk the horn so much that it has become meaningless.
Bike parking
I'm pretty sure there is a newer building somewhere.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
About Me
Jamile
On April 1, 2007, I decided that the time was right for me to leave my job and travel. There is so much in the world that I would like to see while I still can. This blog is for family and friends to keep track of where I am.
View my complete profile
Labels
Australia
(28)
Cambodia
(10)
India
(99)
Indonesia
(21)
Laos
(8)
Malaysia
(12)
Nepal
(11)
News Zealand
(22)
Poland
(4)
St. Croix
(11)
Thailand
(20)
Tortola
(3)
Turkey
(18)
USA
(3)
Viet Nam
(11)
Writings
(55)
Blog Archive
►
2025
(4)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(2)
►
2024
(3)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(1)
►
2017
(2)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
2011
(6)
►
August
(1)
►
March
(5)
►
2010
(11)
►
September
(1)
►
July
(4)
►
February
(6)
▼
2009
(118)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(10)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(9)
►
July
(10)
►
June
(18)
►
May
(10)
▼
April
(18)
Nepal: Images 11
Nepal: Images 10
Nepal: Images 09
Nepal: Images 08
Nepal: Images 07
Nepal: Images 06
Nepal: Images 05
Nepal: Images 04
Nepal: Images 03
Nepal: Images 02
Nepal: Images 01
The Great Himalayan Hoax
Barefoot in Kathmandu
Welcome to Nepal
India: Images 57
India: Images 56
India: Images 55
India: Images 54
►
March
(4)
►
February
(20)
►
January
(2)
►
2008
(162)
►
December
(12)
►
November
(21)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(9)
►
July
(10)
►
June
(10)
►
May
(15)
►
April
(16)
►
March
(20)
►
February
(17)
►
January
(25)
►
2007
(48)
►
December
(9)
►
November
(8)
►
October
(17)
►
September
(12)
►
July
(2)
Leave a comment
View my Guestbook
Free Guestbooks by Bravenet.com
Tourist Information Websites
Australia Tourism
Incredible India
Laos: Simply Beautiful
Ministry of Culture & Tourism, Indonesia
Naturally Nepal
New Zealand Travel and Business
Thailand: Amazing Value
Tourism Malaysia
Tourism of Cambodia
Turkey Welcomes You
Vagabonding
Vietnam: The Hidden Charm
No comments:
Post a Comment