Thursday, November 22, 2007

Images of the Melbourne area

Park in St Kilda, a suburb of Melbourne
Do you think he knows he's wearing a plastic collar and a metal bracelet?
View of Melbourne from St Kilda, on a cloudy day.
The rocky pier in the picture is home to a penguin colony.
Some main street in St Kilda.
The state library in Melbourne where I am typing this.
This is so cute. I want one.
Hiromi, Frank, Grand Daddy Jamile, Lena, Franciska & Andrea on Melbourne Cup day.
View from south of the Yarra river. I think it is Yarra

looking up at the tallest building in Melbourne
bust of some guy, famous tennis player or something....stadium named after him and all....
inside the shrine of rememberance which honors the war dead
view from the shrine of rememberance
outside the shrine of rememberance






ghastly christmas tree
remind me to never again go to a cricket match....there is a reason the stands are empty...
another view
Chinatown
some famous cottage
St Kilda beach



1 comment:

Molly said...

I can't believe that you weren't total engrossed by the game of Cricket!

And that is a Gastly christmas tree!