Thursday, November 22, 2007

Hey there!

Yes, I am still alive. Sorry it took so long to update the blogs. I just had not gotten around to doing it. I've been busy doing nothing all day, everyday. :-)

I just got a library card at the Victoria state library. So now I can have free wireless internet, while the library is opened. It is restricted, so I can't access some sites, or download some things or do file sharing, etc... But it is free. I should have gotten this card 3 weeks ago!

I'm not sure how long I will stay here in Melbourne or in Australia. It is more expensive here than in New Zealand. And I heard that Sydney is even more expensive than Melbourne. And any trip into the outback is expensive. I rented a station wagon, along with 2 German guys, a German girl and a Japanese girl, and we went on a week long trip to Adelaide. I will be writing about that soon.

No comments: