Monday, July 12, 2010

Tortola: Images 02

My first chicken roti. When I was a child, we would have Christmas parties at school, and most of the time, there would be roti. But being the non-aggresive person that I am, by the time I got to the table, it would be finished. Everytime. Roti is an Indian dish from Trinidad. It is curried chicken, potatoes and vegetable wrapped in an Indian bread.
Some kind of chicken dish. It was a lot of food for about $10. Yeah, $10 is cheap here.
This was a $9 sandwich at Maria's by the Sea, I think. I was hungry soon after.
Some kind of pasta at Village Cay Hotel and Marina. About $12. Took a good 45 minutes to serve it. I came back at night, and this same dish was $25. I didn't eat.
Burger at Pusser's Pub, about $12.

No comments: